Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just Some of the Awesome Comments From Facebook



 I'm so very grateful for all the prayers, especially the prayers, and there are literally dozens more posts proclaiming prayer; but I'm also thankful for all the encouraging words and inspirational shared journeys from my family and friends across the globe. I am copying some of them here for all to see and so I can return to them easily for a fresh uplifting!  

I want you to know that I'm very happy to have a mother whose outlook on the scariest moment our family has confronted with, that you have a positive outlook and that I don't have to worry about your faith. It's comforting having a mother who is so secure in her faith that she isn't allowing it to bring her down. Sometimes I feel like I'm worrying about it more than you or that it hasn't hit you yet. But the more I talk with my small group about insecurities and how they look different to everyone I've come to the realization that were more alike than I'd like to admit sometimes. Tonight we were in proverbs and the verse we discussed was "she is clothed with strength and dignity" proverbs 31:25 and we were asked if we know anyone who displays that verse. And it was you. I love you mom.

Jean Farmer
I totally understand and I am having a hard time with the cancer issue also. Just wish I wasn't so far away . At a time like this a mother should be able to take her daughter n her arms and comfort her and try to ease her mind


Siena Lindemann
Dear Kelly, I was so sorry to hear about your cancer! You are strong and wise and able to laugh and you will be healed, in whatever way you need it most. Remember we all reside in the palm of His Hand and His grace is with us most when we need him most.

 Gina Shepherd Hey Kelly, I pray for you everyday! Ive been fighting cancer for 9 years now, and I want tou to know what you are going through is normal. I felt the same way and went through the exact same thing you are going through when I was first diagnosed. Honey, I still get emotional and frustrated and all that, but we will get through, God has not left my side not one day nor hour nor milisecond. Just keep your eyes on him! I focus on this scripture all the time, Jer. 29:11....Phil:4:13 and also the joy of the lord is my strength, uumm this is the day that the lord has made so I will rejoice and be glad in it! Also know that in this 9 years God has provided for me, I have not gone without, and I was a single mom for most of this time...It will be ok.. We are all standing with with you sista. And yes you will be healed cuz it says by His stripes we are healed! And we claim and recieve that in Jesus name! We are also thankful for what He xoes in our lives, providing friends, church, jobs, strength, hope, faith, families..and Ya keep hanging in there! Gods got a plan for you and im excited to see whats in store! I love you dear friend and do know, its ok what you are feeling ok! Hugs always! Praying for you!

 Lisa Crutchfield Wise You got this kelly. Your not solo Gods beside you all the way!!

 Johanna Lee From the moment I met you.. I could not help but sense your strength...and I second the last person's comment, you are never alone... You got this!!!

 Lesa Benningfield I think it's so great that you show people these things. When we hear "cancer," we know it's bad, we worry, we know the person is sick, but we have know idea all the other things they go through. It helps people understand that cancer is more than just feeling sick. It is endless appointments, test, ups and downs, driving, changing family schedules and plans etc. It's worth it. God is on your side.

 TerriAnn Hawkeswood You are a brave and beautifully spirited lady...and I love the costume!

 Dani Martin If you are feeling up to it, one of these times when you are in Federal Way, you should let me know and maybe we could do coffee. Only if you are feeling up to it though, of course.

 Tricia Uchytil If you ever need someone to go with you, just ask.

 Michelle Batherson Mayer I get anxiety just looking at those pictures. I can't imagine....you are handling like a Rock star. sending good thoughts, prayers, and hugs.

 Cecilia Conrad I love your positive attitude, Kelly! You are inspiring...continuing to pray for you.

 Vicki Vangel Fox You definitely got this! Tons of prayers bring lifted up on your behalf! !

Chuck Stewart No doubt, this will be a difficult journey. Maybe one of the most difficult things is letting people give to you. I know you are a giver yourself and I think that makes it even more difficult to be a "receiver", but by doing so, you allow those closest to you to share your journey. Praying for you. Lotsa love.

 Karen Comerford Toland Prayers to you my friend...you are a strong woman and with God by your side you can do anything

 Patricia A Krank Hmmm . . . I have a Google profile but it still doesn't seem to take it. My computer is kindafunky though. Anyways, regarding your blog post, maybe what your feeling is another stage in the process? I'm sorry for all of the emotional ups and downs, for all of the physical pain. I'm sorry that you even have to do this! I admire your honesty and your courage my friend. Keep writing Love & hugs, P.

Emily Hill Kelly, I've got an article I'll dig up and share with you if you're up to reading. It describes what you're feeling perfectly. And your emotions are totally normal. Your reactions are your own, there is no right or wrong.

 Lori Chappell Praying throughout the day for you...Heavenly Father please be with the drs and guide their hands as the perform this surgery I pray that they too will rely on you and not on themselves...I pray that you wrap your loving comforting arms around Kelly Jeffrey Richards Murray and the family during this trying time Lord I ask all this in Jesus precious name.. Amen...love ya cuz!!

Kim Newman · Friends with Andrea Murray
I am praying, too. May the God of peace and strength, flood your heart and mind today.

Dana Chappell Jackson I read that you also sing Jesus love me when you're scared...I do too..especially at the dentist or MRI...even though I am asleep at the dentist he says I sing the song...lol..

Laura Smith Parvi HE has you in the palm of His hand and He will never let you walk alone!

Linda Hiber Bales I found soft instramental Christian praise and worship music the best! When I was in my process, I lived in Rainer as well! I loved after everyone was asleep standing out side and looking at the night sky. I would pray and cry or whatever I needed openly as everyone else was a sleep. It was such comfort to look up and know the God who made the heavens and earth and ME, already has a plan in motion. It is happening NOW. To relax and know no matter the plan, no matter the process there is not one piece of this He does not know. Just knowing that made it easier as there is nothing for us to do or say to change the out come. The difference is He will never leave you or forsake you. You are so loved and thought of on this journey ...>>>HUGS<<<

Wanda Stewart This is AWESOME news! I love it when God defies the odds!!

 Lee Boeder God loves you!!! So so I and my family!!

Beth N John Halverson We serve an awesome God. None of His Promises have EVER failed. He loves you. I love you, too, friend!! -b

 Rosalie Fritsch Praying for you and your family. God is faithful throughout this journey if you call upon him in every step you will need to take. I know this to be true and YOUR prayers will be for God to comfort your family as they struggle through this. I found it was harder on my family than on me. Believe in the miracle of healing!

 Lori Ralls You are surrounded by the prayers of so many who love you. As I read your story I think about the gracious woman that you are. Keep pointing people to the God of all Grace my friend. Love you (...I left this as a comment on you blog post but it didn't put my name)

Jodi Hahn-Smith Praying that you're surrounded by God's love and strength and most importantly his healing! You're such an incredible woman who has given to so many! You have shined your light into so many lives and will continue to! As you know so many are praying for you. Rest in the comfort of those prayers! Now is the time you don't have to be strong but lean on those that love you most!

Janis Moore you are healedl in Jesus name

Ron N Kathy Wright Your writing is sweet, honest and beautiful, just like you! Know you and the family are in our prayers during this difficult time. Love you!! -Kat & Ron

Elsie Marie Mendham Enjoy your time together

Diane Bergt You are in my prayers, dear Kelly. Thank you for sharing and letting us in.


No comments:

Post a Comment