Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Mixed Bag of Emotions Unleashed on a Grocery Store Clerk... 2nd post of the reclaimed day!

Emotions from 2pm-9pm:
Accomplished: inexpensive cat tower remade to amuse our hyper kitty.
Blah: still not feeling wonderful but determined to press on.
Crafty: finished 2 granddaughter gifts!
Detroity: received NFL and MBL fabrics for Godchildren and Nephew gifts!
Emotional: started to cry when Jeff kissed me bye as I left for work. I whispered I was sorry it had been a rough day around the house and he said it was ok; but then all I could manage to reply was that it wasn't ok.
Flustered: to see my co-worker behind the desk already... forgot my friend canceled her wedding reception which I had asked for tonight off to attend.
Glad: I could do much needed grocery shopping before going back home for the night; our freezers and  cupboards are all pretty bare. We are so grateful for the many yummy meals our friends have been bringing by on the mealtrain.com. You should use that if anyone you know needs some TLC.
 Hot: and not how you think... I chastised a grocery clerk for distracting my clerk with stupid questions about selling a computer monitor while both were waiting on customers! Then I reminded them it's a customer service job they have and yet I managed to bite my tongue before saying how lucky they were to even have a job!
Hungry: so a whopper and Oreo shake were my guilty pleasure for the ride home.
Horrified: at the sight of the medical bills I opened right after putting $300 worth of groceries away. Now I'm wondering if we will ever eat again...

Not the first bills from the cancer diagnosis, but the highest to date. They tell me the radiation and chemo will be even higher so I've been selling stuff online. So far I got $40 for a bike and spent $20 of that on a cat play tower. I'm not so sure that plan is going to work out too well.  Fundraising ideas welcome!
Stuck on H is where I leave this blog tonight...

Yes, I have cancer, but HE has this! HE is my provider! HE will make a way!
And HE will HEAL me in JESUS' name!


No comments:

Post a Comment