Monday, January 5, 2015

THE WEATHERMAN SAID THAT TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY TO SEND SUNSHINE TO SOMEBODY YOU LOVE

Special thank you to Andrea as well as to everyone who has sent me cards of encouragement since my Oct diagnosis. I have kept them all displayed and they bring me great joy! This latest, from my daughter in love however; required some homework. I figured if I was looking them all up to refer to at will, you should be encouraged too! She sent me a list of God's Promises: I highlighted my favorites too.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding; 
 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

Matthew 11:28
 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Psalms 91:15

He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.

Luke 18:27
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

Philippians 4:13
 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Deuteronomy 31:6
 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

John 16:33
 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

1 Chronicles 28:20
  David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment